Topics Covered - 3.5 Hours
- 1. Understanding The PowerPoint Interface
- 2. Getting Set Up
- 3. Formatting A Presentation
- 4. Adding Tables & Charts
- 5. Working With Shapes
- 6. Getting Into Audio & Video
- 7. Adding Diagrams & SmartArt
8 Participant Maximum - $1097 + GST
($137 per person for a group of 8)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 - Power Shortcuts
Just about anything that you can do with a mouse in Excel can be done more easily and quickly by keyboard shortcut. In this course you’ll enter the nerdy world of substituting keyboard shortcuts for dragging the mouse around. Not only will you look like a serious Excel guru after completing this course, you’ll also get your work done a lot faster!
Learn The 10 Excel Shortcuts That Helped Me Keep My Job!
We value your privacy and would never spam you